Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Traditions....

I remember as a kid getting new pajamas on Christmas Eve so I wanted to do the same kind of tradition for Spencer.

So this afternoon, Spencer opened up the 2 packages that have been under the tree for the past few days. He was so excited!


He got a brand new pair of cute and fuzzy PJs with polar bears on them from Mommy and Daddy.


And the second present under the tree was the second part of the "new" tradition for our family. I always remembered curling up with my Mom and my sister and reading books in my Mom's bed so I thought it would be a nice tradition to add to the new PJs... a new book.

So in honour of Christmas Eve, I found a beautiful copy of "The Night Before Christmas" in a bookstore in Fernie. It has the most beautiful illustrations in it and Spencer loved having it read to him by Daddy....


.... and Mommy!


I'm off to gather all the goodies and set up for tomorrow morning!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment