Friday, August 17, 2012

The Last Night in BC!

The moving company arrived at about 2:00pm and everything in the house was packed by 6:15pm!  HOLY CANOLY these guys are FAST!

Todd and I had to go to the bank in Fernie at the last minute at 3:30pm and got home at 6:15 to find the entire house packed and ready to be loaded!

Some of the funny things that got packed...
  • all of my cleaning supplies - now I have to go and buy more just to clean the house after they're done!
  • dirty laundry that was left in 2 laundry baskets - that's going to be RANK when it get unboxed!
  • all of the stamps I was supposed to load in the Jeep for project work over the next few weeks!
  • **THE BEST ONE** - the dirty cat litter container, the "Litter Locker" - it's somewhere mixed in with my office stuff... OH JOY!!
So the guys will be here bright and early and will basically just have to load all the boxes and furniture on the truck and then it's on to Calgary to unload it at the warehouse until we take possession of the house.  Then we are off to the Days Inn in Strathmore for a few weeks until our things are delivered.  I'm hoping that they deliver them on the 30th, while Spencer's in school and won't be in the way!

Wish us luck!  Well be camped out with TWO CATS for a few weeks in a tight little hotel room.  I hope nobody kills anyone!  LOL!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment