Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks Heidi!

I know that some of you have already seen these on Facebook but I thought I would share some photos that Heidi (my sister-in-law) took of me at my request while visiting in Goderich a few weeks ago. Thanks Heidi! I just love how they turned out!!!

On the Goderich public beach with Spencer...

In front a fun tile wall...

Playing with the umbrella...


That funky tile wall is on the front of the Goderich LCBO!!


In front of a garden down towards to the beach...

In front of one of the Goderich landmarks (can't remember which one)...

Thanks again Heidi! I can finally see all of my hard work over the last 8 months!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ally, sorry I am so late in seeing these. I used to get an email telling me that you had updated the blog and I had not gotten any in a long time, so I had not looked at the blog. Loos at everything I have missed. Oh My! Anyways, I was more than happy to do the pictures. Glad you like them. Yes your hard work is certainly paying off.

    ReplyDelete