Thursday, April 23, 2009

SNOW is a Four Letter Word!

Well... you have to know that we had 25 degree weather driving home from Calgary on Tuesday afternoon and this is what we woke up to this morning..... a freakin' FOOT of new snow! Yup.... "SNOW".... it's a FOUR letter word in this house today!


All of this fluffy stuff fell in a matter of about 7-8 hours!


It started last night. Todd worked some OT and it took him almost an hour to drive home the snow was coming down so hard!


I told him to take the Jeep to work this morning but he didn't! WIENER! Oh well... guess I'd better get shoveling! Sure hope it's as light an fluffy as it looks.... wish me luck!

I'll share more of the photos that I took while in Ontario sometime later this week. Ta ta for now...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment